About the Role
Responsibilities of the BCBA will include the following:
• Conduct developmental assessments.
• Design appropriate, function-based interventions.
• Analyze data collection to determine effectiveness of interventions.
• Participate in staff training related to implementation of plans.
• Coordinate regularly with clinical director to ensure consistency in company procedures.
• Supervise RBTs providing services.
• Must have certification with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
• Experience working with children with autism spectrum disorder.
• Experience with supervision and oversight of staff and program development.
• Great interpersonal skills and exceptional time management skills.
• Active Missouri or Kansas license or eligible to apply.
• Flexibility and dependability with scheduled appointments.
• Creative and independent thinking skills.
Salary commensurate with experience
• Pay: $60,000 - $80,000 per year
About the Company
Autism Support Now (ASN) is expanding its mission across several communities in Missouri and Kansas with a focus on supporting Medicaid eligible families and underserved areas. We are actively seeking BCBAs.
ASN provides in clinic services to individuals diagnosed with Autism between the ages of 18 months to 14 years. ASN focuses on creating a platform for success for its teammates and clients by prioritizing training and professional development. Promotions from within the organization are common.
The BCBAs are responsible for overseeing client’s Analytic Behavior Analysis services, coordinating with other team members, especially Registered Behavior Technicians and providing parent training and support.